Whether you are a car salesperson now and thinking about changing dealerships or if you have decided to enter into a car sales career you will be going through a car salesman interview. Many readers have asked about the interview process and what they can expect during this dialogue between themselves and a future employer. [...]
Archive | Car Dealer Management RSS feed for this section
Most everyone has a comfort level when it comes to their income and that is one reason that many people are afraid of the car sales profession regardless if they are a salesman, Internet Sales Manager, F&I Manager or Sales Manager. However even those of us that have adjusted and accepted the practice of working [...]
The car dealership of today is much different that it was a few short years ago. The advent of the Internet is constantly changing the way the game is played and you better too because your car dealer reputation is on the line. Your online reputation is far reaching and it can impact every part [...]
Has your car salesmen and car saleswomen been infected by this terrible disease? Are they sluggish and quick to qualify and broom their customers? Do they complain about taking Ups unless they believe they have a sure sale? Have they lost their enthusiasm? Do they complain about the lack of showroom traffic? Do they shortcut [...]
The car sales BDC is an essential part of a successful car dealership today, but to what extreme do you go to get them in the door. What are the practices and policies that you use to manage your BDC? Do you lie to the potential customer and tell them that a car is on [...]
I have received numerous emails on this subject from both newbies and veterans so I thought it might be a good idea to write a post on what happened to the showroom traffic. Only a few short years ago you could go to any auto dealer in the country see people on dealership lots looking [...]
- Emotions and Selling Cars April 17
- Get Rid of the Attitude and Start Selling More Cars February 6
- Are You a Car Guy or Girl, It Might Be Too Late for You January 27
- Selling Cars and Getting to Yes January 23
- Everybody Wants to Buy, But Nobody Wants to Get Sold January 9
- Break The Ice With Some Cheesy Car Salesman December 26
- 10 Reasons They Should Lease and Up Your Gross December 16
- How To Be a Car Salesman – Are You Sure May 17
- Six Figure Income – Car Salesman Income May 23
- Living on a Car Sales Salary July 13
- The Car Sales Woman – It’s Your Time June 9
- How a Successful Car Salesman Thinks May 18
- Sell More Cars – Stop Trying So Hard January 5
- A Career In Car Sales August 26
- Elizabeth: A co-worker introduced me to this site. Looking fo...
- KB: Hi Michelle, You should do well with Toyota. As ...
- Michelle: I am currently in the training process for a Toyot...
- KB: Hi Katie, Sounds like you are ready for a change....
- Katie: Thank you for posting this inofrmation. I am a 49 ...
- KB: Hi Lucas, I am not a fan of dealerships where the...
- KB: Hi Kevin, As far as selecting the right car deale...