Everyone that has spent any amount of time selling cars for a living has from time to time asked themselves that all too common car salesman question. Should I change dealerships and sell for another dealership or stay where I am? I know I have asked myself that question many times over the years and [...]
Archive | Career In Car Sales RSS feed for this section
If you are in the car business and have been for any period on time you will appreciate this video. Chris Adams posted this video on YouTube earlier this year and I am sure many of you have already seen it, but for those of you that haven’t you need to watch it now. It’s [...]
If you consider yourself to be a car guy or girl it might already be too late for you. You may already be addicted and there is no turning back now. I am not sure of how, but it just happens and before you know it you want more and more customers, more leads, to [...]
I have said it before and I will say it again, selling cars for a living is like running a business inside a business. If you want to succeed in a big way and earn a handsome income then you should become a celebrity car salesman or car saleswoman. People buy from people and if [...]
Whether you are a car salesperson now and thinking about changing dealerships or if you have decided to enter into a car sales career you will be going through a car salesman interview. Many readers have asked about the interview process and what they can expect during this dialogue between themselves and a future employer. [...]
Most everyone has a comfort level when it comes to their income and that is one reason that many people are afraid of the car sales profession regardless if they are a salesman, Internet Sales Manager, F&I Manager or Sales Manager. However even those of us that have adjusted and accepted the practice of working [...]
Maybe that question isn’t fair because everything is relative. So let’s establish what an effective car salesman is and is not. A true professional believes in his or her product, their abilities and the dealership where they sell. They close deals and deliver cars every month consistently. Everyone has a bad month now and then, [...]
- The Switch Car to Make a Deal June 19
- Should I Change Dealerships – Common Car Salesman Question June 5
- Internet Perks for the Car Salesman May 29
- Tribute to the Car Salesman May 23
- Emotions and Selling Cars April 17
- Get Rid of the Attitude and Start Selling More Cars February 6
- Are You a Car Guy or Girl, It Might Be Too Late for You January 27
- How To Be a Car Salesman – Are You Sure May 17
- Six Figure Income – Car Salesman Income May 23
- Living on a Car Sales Salary July 13
- The Car Sales Woman – It’s Your Time June 9
- How a Successful Car Salesman Thinks May 18
- Sell More Cars – Stop Trying So Hard January 5
- A Career In Car Sales August 26
- John O\'Neill: This is the only downside of the car business for ...
- KB: Hi Jill, ABSOLUTELY!!! You might not be the righ...
- jill: I am a 51 year old single mother with only a high ...
- KB: Hi Mark, I think it is a good idea, but it will i...
- KB: Hi Ken, Thanks for your input, but these numbers ...
- ken: Whoever gave these numbers does not work in the no...
- Mark A.: What are you opinions of having your own personal ...