I pulled into the dealership the other day in the middle of the afternoon and I saw something that was sure to scare off the average car buyer. It’s what I like to call or more importantly what car buyers like to call the “Car Salesman Wolf-pack”. In the front of the dealership near the [...]
Tag Archives | car buyer thoughts
One of the most important car salesman tips that you should keep in mind at all times when selling cars is the perspective of your customer. The way they feel and think about the process of shopping for and buying a car has a huge impact on your success. Their perspective will influence or control [...]
This car salesman tip is about asking questions so you can quickly gather information and build rapport. Most car sales training will tell you that the best way to gather information is to ask your car buyer questions. Hold on a minute though, I am not saying you need to start asking questions as soon [...]
- Emotions and Selling Cars April 17
- Get Rid of the Attitude and Start Selling More Cars February 6
- Are You a Car Guy or Girl, It Might Be Too Late for You January 27
- Selling Cars and Getting to Yes January 23
- Everybody Wants to Buy, But Nobody Wants to Get Sold January 9
- Break The Ice With Some Cheesy Car Salesman December 26
- 10 Reasons They Should Lease and Up Your Gross December 16
- How To Be a Car Salesman – Are You Sure May 17
- Six Figure Income – Car Salesman Income May 23
- Living on a Car Sales Salary July 13
- The Car Sales Woman – It’s Your Time June 9
- How a Successful Car Salesman Thinks May 18
- Sell More Cars – Stop Trying So Hard January 5
- A Career In Car Sales August 26
- Elizabeth: A co-worker introduced me to this site. Looking fo...
- KB: Hi Michelle, You should do well with Toyota. As ...
- Michelle: I am currently in the training process for a Toyot...
- KB: Hi Katie, Sounds like you are ready for a change....
- Katie: Thank you for posting this inofrmation. I am a 49 ...
- KB: Hi Lucas, I am not a fan of dealerships where the...
- KB: Hi Kevin, As far as selecting the right car deale...