The car buyers emotions are the quickest way to sell a car. Yes, that’s right. People buy cars using their emotions. Even the mooch that is all about price is buying a car with their emotions. Some of the car buyers emotions are easy to spot and focus on, while others like to make you [...]
Tag Archives | car buying
When you first become a car salesman your car sales training will probably cover something called “Car Buying Hot Buttons“. Your car buying customer will have specific things that are important to them when they are buying a car. These things could be safety, fuel economy, reliability, payment, getting a good deal, features and options [...]
- Tribute to the Car Salesman May 23
- Emotions and Selling Cars April 17
- Get Rid of the Attitude and Start Selling More Cars February 6
- Are You a Car Guy or Girl, It Might Be Too Late for You January 27
- Selling Cars and Getting to Yes January 23
- Everybody Wants to Buy, But Nobody Wants to Get Sold January 9
- Break The Ice With Some Cheesy Car Salesman December 26
- How To Be a Car Salesman – Are You Sure May 17
- Six Figure Income – Car Salesman Income May 23
- Living on a Car Sales Salary July 13
- The Car Sales Woman – It’s Your Time June 9
- How a Successful Car Salesman Thinks May 18
- A Career In Car Sales August 26
- Sell More Cars – Stop Trying So Hard January 5
- Elizabeth: A co-worker introduced me to this site. Looking fo...
- KB: Hi Michelle, You should do well with Toyota. As ...
- Michelle: I am currently in the training process for a Toyot...
- KB: Hi Katie, Sounds like you are ready for a change....
- Katie: Thank you for posting this inofrmation. I am a 49 ...
- KB: Hi Lucas, I am not a fan of dealerships where the...
- KB: Hi Kevin, As far as selecting the right car deale...