I haven’t spent much time talking about leases, but they can be a great source of gross profit and ultimately new-car sales commissions. Leasing new cars is one area that many sales people pay little attention. I don’t know if it is because they’re unfamiliar with leasing or their customers just don’t believe in leasing, [...]
Tag Archives | car sales commission
We all know from experience that practically every car deal is different. There are many variables that go into making and closing the sale. The biggest variable is your customer’s thought process. The way they think and the time they need to process the decision to buy a car can vary greatly from person to [...]
Most everyone has a comfort level when it comes to their income and that is one reason that many people are afraid of the car sales profession regardless if they are a salesman, Internet Sales Manager, F&I Manager or Sales Manager. However even those of us that have adjusted and accepted the practice of working [...]
Yes, I said it and I meant it. You should be able to earn a six figure income selling cars. No, I am not talking about selling Lexus or Mercedes Benz. I am talking about average priced new and used cars. If you are willing to do some work and put in a little extra [...]
Think about it for a minute; are you giving away some of your car salesman commission or are you getting all you can. I hear sales people complaining about “Mini” deals and very low gross, so I decided to watch a few deals and see what is going on during negotiations for some car salesman [...]
It sounds easy, just sell more cars right! It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to tell us that we need to sell more cars so we can make more car salesman commission. The person that is selling cars for a living that works on commission knows that there are only two ways to make more [...]
Over the years one thing that I have learned to do is stop judging or pre-qualifying potential car buyers. When customers come into your dealership they are really saying; Sell me a car, Mr. Salesman. Unless they are coming in for parts or service, they are interested in a car. They may not have consciously [...]
- Tribute to the Car Salesman May 23
- Emotions and Selling Cars April 17
- Get Rid of the Attitude and Start Selling More Cars February 6
- Are You a Car Guy or Girl, It Might Be Too Late for You January 27
- Selling Cars and Getting to Yes January 23
- Everybody Wants to Buy, But Nobody Wants to Get Sold January 9
- Break The Ice With Some Cheesy Car Salesman December 26
- How To Be a Car Salesman – Are You Sure May 17
- Six Figure Income – Car Salesman Income May 23
- Living on a Car Sales Salary July 13
- The Car Sales Woman – It’s Your Time June 9
- How a Successful Car Salesman Thinks May 18
- A Career In Car Sales August 26
- Sell More Cars – Stop Trying So Hard January 5
- ernie galletta: Amen...
- Elizabeth: A co-worker introduced me to this site. Looking fo...
- KB: Hi Michelle, You should do well with Toyota. As ...
- Michelle: I am currently in the training process for a Toyot...
- KB: Hi Katie, Sounds like you are ready for a change....
- Katie: Thank you for posting this inofrmation. I am a 49 ...
- KB: Hi Lucas, I am not a fan of dealerships where the...