I have met and talked to a lot of salespeople over the years and one of the things that bother me the most is the attitude that some car salesmen have about the car business. They have problems with management, problems with pay plans, beefs about other salespeople and just about anything else you can [...]
Tag Archives | car sales success
Maybe that question isn’t fair because everything is relative. So let’s establish what an effective car salesman is and is not. A true professional believes in his or her product, their abilities and the dealership where they sell. They close deals and deliver cars every month consistently. Everyone has a bad month now and then, [...]
Have your considered being a car salesman? There are a lot of misconceptions, lies, opinions and rumors about being a car salesman, but the negatives ones that I have heard and tracked down usually come from people that could not live on their car salesman income. This is not very unusual because there are many [...]
A successful car salesman thinks differently than the average car saleswoman or car salesman. They have learned a few things either by selling cars for years or some other life experiences they have had in their past. They are calm, cool and confident of their ability to sell cars. They know that they can sell [...]
You know the old saying; “When you work on commission and you’re not in front of a customer, you are unemployed”. That is one of the points of this car salesman tip, what is the best uses of your time when you have a professional car sales career? When you get a fresh up and [...]
Have your heard of this Old School saying; Two people Meet and one gets sold? If you think about this for a minute, it is so true. People will tell the car salesman almost anything. When you get a Fresh Up, either you succeed in getting them to buy a car or they succeed in [...]
- Tribute to the Car Salesman May 23
- Emotions and Selling Cars April 17
- Get Rid of the Attitude and Start Selling More Cars February 6
- Are You a Car Guy or Girl, It Might Be Too Late for You January 27
- Selling Cars and Getting to Yes January 23
- Everybody Wants to Buy, But Nobody Wants to Get Sold January 9
- Break The Ice With Some Cheesy Car Salesman December 26
- How To Be a Car Salesman – Are You Sure May 17
- Six Figure Income – Car Salesman Income May 23
- Living on a Car Sales Salary July 13
- The Car Sales Woman – It’s Your Time June 9
- How a Successful Car Salesman Thinks May 18
- A Career In Car Sales August 26
- Sell More Cars – Stop Trying So Hard January 5
- ernie galletta: Amen...
- Elizabeth: A co-worker introduced me to this site. Looking fo...
- KB: Hi Michelle, You should do well with Toyota. As ...
- Michelle: I am currently in the training process for a Toyot...
- KB: Hi Katie, Sounds like you are ready for a change....
- Katie: Thank you for posting this inofrmation. I am a 49 ...
- KB: Hi Lucas, I am not a fan of dealerships where the...