If you consider yourself to be a car guy or girl it might already be too late for you. You may already be addicted and there is no turning back now. I am not sure of how, but it just happens and before you know it you want more and more customers, more leads, to [...]
Tag Archives | car sales
Sometimes we forget this very basic fact when it comes selling cars and an important car sales tip. We are often trained to sell, sell, sell, but too much of a good thing can be a bad thing. When you walk into a clothes or furniture store and the salesperson is in your face before [...]
The beginning of the auto show season is upon us and it has kicked off in Los Angeles, California. Most of us in the trenches don’t get a chance to see new and debut vehicles before the public, but you might if you get a chance to attend one the auto shows that will be [...]
There is no question that the car gets sold at the dealership, but the recent numbers tells us that somewhere around 70% of all sales involve the telephone. It could be a “Phone Up”‘ an outbound call made during long term follow-up, a call made from an Internet Lead, a call to get a “Be [...]
How many times have you heard a potential car buyer say I want to think about it? Probably more times than you care to remember and you are likely to hear them say it again and again unless you have done your job correctly. Do buyers really need to think about it or is it [...]
We all joke about Be Backs, but you can sell more cars when you work the ones that don’t buy from you. I am not saying that you should buy their story about coming back because they are usually just looking for away to get out. However research shows that very few sales people, somewhere [...]
It is time to get with the program because the world is changing and before you know it everyone will be an Internet customer. Smart phones, iPads, Kindle Fires and the like are growing at a phenomenal rate and I don’t see it changing anytime soon. If you have been complaining that you can’t make [...]
- Should I Change Dealerships – Common Car Salesman Question June 5
- Internet Perks for the Car Salesman May 29
- Tribute to the Car Salesman May 23
- Emotions and Selling Cars April 17
- Get Rid of the Attitude and Start Selling More Cars February 6
- Are You a Car Guy or Girl, It Might Be Too Late for You January 27
- Selling Cars and Getting to Yes January 23
- How To Be a Car Salesman – Are You Sure May 17
- Six Figure Income – Car Salesman Income May 23
- Living on a Car Sales Salary July 13
- The Car Sales Woman – It’s Your Time June 9
- How a Successful Car Salesman Thinks May 18
- A Career In Car Sales August 26
- Sell More Cars – Stop Trying So Hard January 5
- KB: Hi Mark, I think it is a good idea, but it will i...
- KB: Hi Ken, Thanks for your input, but these numbers ...
- ken: Whoever gave these numbers does not work in the no...
- Mark A.: What are you opinions of having your own personal ...
- ernie galletta: Amen...
- Elizabeth: A co-worker introduced me to this site. Looking fo...
- KB: Hi Michelle, You should do well with Toyota. As ...