I pulled into the dealership the other day in the middle of the afternoon and I saw something that was sure to scare off the average car buyer. It’s what I like to call or more importantly what car buyers like to call the “Car Salesman Wolf-pack”. In the front of the dealership near the [...]
Tag Archives | car saleswoman tips
I have seen it more times than I care to remember. The car salesman is talking, talking and talking until they talk their car buyer into becoming a “Be Back”. This car salesman tip is about shutting up because it is one of the most powerful tools that the car salesman has at their disposal. [...]
You know the old saying; “When you work on commission and you’re not in front of a customer, you are unemployed”. That is one of the points of this car salesman tip, what is the best uses of your time when you have a professional car sales career? When you get a fresh up and [...]
- Should I Change Dealerships – Common Car Salesman Question June 5
- Internet Perks for the Car Salesman May 29
- Tribute to the Car Salesman May 23
- Emotions and Selling Cars April 17
- Get Rid of the Attitude and Start Selling More Cars February 6
- Are You a Car Guy or Girl, It Might Be Too Late for You January 27
- Selling Cars and Getting to Yes January 23
- How To Be a Car Salesman – Are You Sure May 17
- Six Figure Income – Car Salesman Income May 23
- Living on a Car Sales Salary July 13
- The Car Sales Woman – It’s Your Time June 9
- How a Successful Car Salesman Thinks May 18
- A Career In Car Sales August 26
- Sell More Cars – Stop Trying So Hard January 5
- KB: Hi Mark, I think it is a good idea, but it will i...
- KB: Hi Ken, Thanks for your input, but these numbers ...
- ken: Whoever gave these numbers does not work in the no...
- Mark A.: What are you opinions of having your own personal ...
- ernie galletta: Amen...
- Elizabeth: A co-worker introduced me to this site. Looking fo...
- KB: Hi Michelle, You should do well with Toyota. As ...