Yes, I said it and I meant it. You should be able to earn a six figure income selling cars. No, I am not talking about selling Lexus or Mercedes Benz. I am talking about average priced new and used cars. If you are willing to do some work and put in a little extra [...]
Tag Archives | good car salesman
Can you do a better job as a car salesman? Of course you can. You know that you can be a better car salesman. You know that you could take a few more ups, close a few more deals, get a few more bumps in payment which translates to a little more commission. You know [...]
When you are a car sales professional one of the best car salesman tips you will ever hear is that you need to think of yourself as a business inside a business. When you think about it you really are operating as a business because in most cases your car salesman income will be a [...]
Get a “Fresh Up” on the lot and what do they say “Just Looking” or “We are not buying today, we are just looking”. Of course they are just looking, at least until you give them a reason why they should buy a car from you and your dealership. They are testing the waters and [...]
Are you telling your customers or are you selling them? Telling is not selling and being a car salesman requires you to sell your customer rather than tell them. Most people are very skeptical when it comes to believing what other people say unless they are a trusted and respected source. They will believe someone [...]
When we talk about selling cars it really is all about the numbers. Everything that we use to determine our success when selling cars for a living is a number, right? How many cars sold this month, how many ups, how much gross, average front end gross, closing percentage, commissions and bonuses. I am sure [...]
Only a person that has never been in the car business can use the words average car salesman. As long as I have been in the car business I have never met the average car salesman or car saleswoman, because there is no such thing as an average car salesman. The Average Car Salesman Questions [...]
- Should I Change Dealerships – Common Car Salesman Question June 5
- Internet Perks for the Car Salesman May 29
- Tribute to the Car Salesman May 23
- Emotions and Selling Cars April 17
- Get Rid of the Attitude and Start Selling More Cars February 6
- Are You a Car Guy or Girl, It Might Be Too Late for You January 27
- Selling Cars and Getting to Yes January 23
- How To Be a Car Salesman – Are You Sure May 17
- Six Figure Income – Car Salesman Income May 23
- Living on a Car Sales Salary July 13
- The Car Sales Woman – It’s Your Time June 9
- How a Successful Car Salesman Thinks May 18
- A Career In Car Sales August 26
- Sell More Cars – Stop Trying So Hard January 5
- KB: Hi Mark, I think it is a good idea, but it will i...
- KB: Hi Ken, Thanks for your input, but these numbers ...
- ken: Whoever gave these numbers does not work in the no...
- Mark A.: What are you opinions of having your own personal ...
- ernie galletta: Amen...
- Elizabeth: A co-worker introduced me to this site. Looking fo...
- KB: Hi Michelle, You should do well with Toyota. As ...