The power of this drug and the amazing transformation that occurs is absolutely incredible. You won’t find it at the pharmacy and you can’t get from your doctor, it can only be acquired at the car dealership. The way it changes the ordinary car salesman into Incredible, Powerful and Unstoppable car salesman is hard to [...]
Tag Archives | great car salesman
What do you think is possible as a car salesperson? Is selling 12 cars a month your idea of success or is it 20 cars a month? Is your idea of being a successful car sales professional influenced by your co-workers and your environment? Are you limiting your potential without even realizing that you are? [...]
Can you do a better job as a car salesman? Of course you can. You know that you can be a better car salesman. You know that you could take a few more ups, close a few more deals, get a few more bumps in payment which translates to a little more commission. You know [...]
Have your considered being a car salesman? There are a lot of misconceptions, lies, opinions and rumors about being a car salesman, but the negatives ones that I have heard and tracked down usually come from people that could not live on their car salesman income. This is not very unusual because there are many [...]
Are you telling your customers or are you selling them? Telling is not selling and being a car salesman requires you to sell your customer rather than tell them. Most people are very skeptical when it comes to believing what other people say unless they are a trusted and respected source. They will believe someone [...]
When we talk about selling cars it really is all about the numbers. Everything that we use to determine our success when selling cars for a living is a number, right? How many cars sold this month, how many ups, how much gross, average front end gross, closing percentage, commissions and bonuses. I am sure [...]
We are always looking for ways to get a car customer to feel more committed and obligated, one way to do that is to take them on a service walk. Walking through your service department is a one of the great car salesman tips to get your customer more involved in the process of buying [...]
- Emotions and Selling Cars April 17
- Get Rid of the Attitude and Start Selling More Cars February 6
- Are You a Car Guy or Girl, It Might Be Too Late for You January 27
- Selling Cars and Getting to Yes January 23
- Everybody Wants to Buy, But Nobody Wants to Get Sold January 9
- Break The Ice With Some Cheesy Car Salesman December 26
- 10 Reasons They Should Lease and Up Your Gross December 16
- How To Be a Car Salesman – Are You Sure May 17
- Six Figure Income – Car Salesman Income May 23
- Living on a Car Sales Salary July 13
- The Car Sales Woman – It’s Your Time June 9
- How a Successful Car Salesman Thinks May 18
- Sell More Cars – Stop Trying So Hard January 5
- A Career In Car Sales August 26
- Elizabeth: A co-worker introduced me to this site. Looking fo...
- KB: Hi Michelle, You should do well with Toyota. As ...
- Michelle: I am currently in the training process for a Toyot...
- KB: Hi Katie, Sounds like you are ready for a change....
- Katie: Thank you for posting this inofrmation. I am a 49 ...
- KB: Hi Lucas, I am not a fan of dealerships where the...
- KB: Hi Kevin, As far as selecting the right car deale...