I have received numerous emails on this subject from both newbies and veterans so I thought it might be a good idea to write a post on what happened to the showroom traffic. Only a few short years ago you could go to any auto dealer in the country see people on dealership lots looking [...]
Tag Archives | showroom traffic
The primary objective of the car dealer BDC is to get them in the door because they can’t buy a car over the telephone. People that call into an automobile dealership are looking for information, it could be questions about service, it might be about your store hours and it might be about a particular [...]
- Tribute to the Car Salesman May 23
- Emotions and Selling Cars April 17
- Get Rid of the Attitude and Start Selling More Cars February 6
- Are You a Car Guy or Girl, It Might Be Too Late for You January 27
- Selling Cars and Getting to Yes January 23
- Everybody Wants to Buy, But Nobody Wants to Get Sold January 9
- Break The Ice With Some Cheesy Car Salesman December 26
- How To Be a Car Salesman – Are You Sure May 17
- Six Figure Income – Car Salesman Income May 23
- Living on a Car Sales Salary July 13
- The Car Sales Woman – It’s Your Time June 9
- How a Successful Car Salesman Thinks May 18
- A Career In Car Sales August 26
- Sell More Cars – Stop Trying So Hard January 5
- ernie galletta: Amen...
- Elizabeth: A co-worker introduced me to this site. Looking fo...
- KB: Hi Michelle, You should do well with Toyota. As ...
- Michelle: I am currently in the training process for a Toyot...
- KB: Hi Katie, Sounds like you are ready for a change....
- Katie: Thank you for posting this inofrmation. I am a 49 ...
- KB: Hi Lucas, I am not a fan of dealerships where the...