Most people consider buying a car as a business transaction where and that there isn’t any room for emotions, but they couldn’t be more wrong. A successful car salesman or successful car saleswoman knows that emotions can play a very large part in the purchase of an automobile where the customer is concerned. They take [...]
Archive | Car Salesman Tips RSS feed for this section
I have met and talked to a lot of salespeople over the years and one of the things that bother me the most is the attitude that some car salesmen have about the car business. They have problems with management, problems with pay plans, beefs about other salespeople and just about anything else you can [...]
A few months back I was reading an article in Inc. magazine talking about the six ways to get customers to say yes. It referenced a book about persuasion and what makes customer say yes. I thought it was very interesting and that I would cover the six topics as they would relate to selling [...]
Sometimes we forget this very basic fact when it comes selling cars and an important car sales tip. We are often trained to sell, sell, sell, but too much of a good thing can be a bad thing. When you walk into a clothes or furniture store and the salesperson is in your face before [...]
We all know it’s important to break the ice with the customer to get them to open up and start talking. Some people are easier than others to get talking and sometimes you can break the ice with some cheesy car salesman. I know we’re all car sales professionals here and our image is already [...]
I haven’t spent much time talking about leases, but they can be a great source of gross profit and ultimately new-car sales commissions. Leasing new cars is one area that many sales people pay little attention. I don’t know if it is because they’re unfamiliar with leasing or their customers just don’t believe in leasing, [...]
For all you Green Peas out there, you need to keep something in mind and that is, cars do not go on sale. Cars are a not like turkeys, milk or any other item that may go on sale at the store, cars are always on sale. Sure, the manufacturer may have some incentives that [...]
- Tribute to the Car Salesman May 23
- Emotions and Selling Cars April 17
- Get Rid of the Attitude and Start Selling More Cars February 6
- Are You a Car Guy or Girl, It Might Be Too Late for You January 27
- Selling Cars and Getting to Yes January 23
- Everybody Wants to Buy, But Nobody Wants to Get Sold January 9
- Break The Ice With Some Cheesy Car Salesman December 26
- How To Be a Car Salesman – Are You Sure May 17
- Six Figure Income – Car Salesman Income May 23
- Living on a Car Sales Salary July 13
- The Car Sales Woman – It’s Your Time June 9
- How a Successful Car Salesman Thinks May 18
- A Career In Car Sales August 26
- Sell More Cars – Stop Trying So Hard January 5
- Elizabeth: A co-worker introduced me to this site. Looking fo...
- KB: Hi Michelle, You should do well with Toyota. As ...
- Michelle: I am currently in the training process for a Toyot...
- KB: Hi Katie, Sounds like you are ready for a change....
- Katie: Thank you for posting this inofrmation. I am a 49 ...
- KB: Hi Lucas, I am not a fan of dealerships where the...
- KB: Hi Kevin, As far as selecting the right car deale...